I'm assuming that you mean that you cannot see the ICD extension radio button for a user in the global directory (in *associate devices*) in order to be able to select that line appearance as the icd extension for the agent. If so, please do the following
1. Open up the DC Directory administrator and log into it with the default *Directory Manager* account.
2. Got to Directory/cisco.com/CCN/system Profile.
3. Double Clck on System Profile on the right to open up the properties for ciscoCCNocSystemProfile.
4. Go to the Application Install Status tab
5. Change the IAQ Flag from False to True. (If it is already True, change it to Flase, go through the next few steps and then repeat to make it true again)
6. Click OK and close out of DCD Admin.
7. You *might* have to restart IIS for this to take effect.
Let me know if I did not understand your problem correctly.
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...