cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICD - Agent Desktop State Errors

SEAN NILSEN
Level 4
Level 4

I am installing ICD on a CCM cluster with the ICD app running on the publisher. I have my phones (3 total) registering to the publisher, but only one of those is able to login. The others receive errors like:

--snip--

98: Nov 01 09:16:15.354 CST %MIVR-SS_RM-3-RIMGR_METHOD_INVOC_ERROR:RIMgr has had a problem invoking a method: Module=RM component,The name of the method that invoked another method=initAddr,The name of the method invoked=getAddress,The error message resulting from a method invocation=throws exception com.cisco.jtapi.InvalidArgumentExceptionImpl: Address 1553 is not in provider's domain.

99: Nov 01 09:16:15.354 CST %MIVR-SS_RM-3-LOGIN_FAILED:Login of resource failed: Module=RM component,The description of a message sent from/to the RM=ADLogonMsg (Rsrc:user001 IPAddress:null),A specific description for a trace=problems in JTAPI or CM

--snip--

I have restarted the App Engine and verified that RM_JTAPI and JTAPI users are configured and that all services are running. I can call the queue and it answers appropriately.

My phones are configured for Line 1 and 2 to be the phones internal/DID lines and line 3 to be configured for the ICD extension. No primary extension is currently set on the phones, but it doesn't affect it either way. The phones and the PC's running the ICD Desktop are in different subnets, but I have connectivity between the phones, the CCM, and the PC's.

3 Replies 3

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to make sure that in the Global Directory in CCMAdmin, that the user you have configured for RM has the lines associated to it for all the agents.

All of the user devices are assigned to the RM_JTAPI user, with no Primary and no ICD extension. I removed those device associations, and recreated them and now all seems to be working. Anyone run into this before/have an explanation for what could have happened?

I get this ever other day, One or two users cant login. All I have to do is un-associate and re-associate the user phone with the RM User. Dont know why and still waiting for my Contract with TAC.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: