Cisco Support Community
Community Member

ICD and Music on Hold

Here is a strange one... I have enabled music on hold on my callmanger 3.12c system and it works just fine internally. I have CRA 2.2(1) installed to use the ICD application. If I enable music on hold for my gateway (a 2610 with a pri), then the call center (ICD agents) get one-way audio. It is only the ICD agents. They can hear voice incomming, but the caller cannot hear them. The moment I remove music on hold for the gateway, then they work properly. If I don't enable music on hold for the gateway, though, no outside callers get it. The gateway has a nm-hdv-1t1-24 in it and is running IP Plus 12.1.5YD2 and SRST. The gateway is H323. Any ideas given the specific nature of the issue?

Re: ICD and Music on Hold

Often times complex troubleshooting issues are best addressed in an interactive trouble-shooting session with one of our trained technical assistance engineers. While other forum users may be able to help, it’s often difficult to do so for this type of issue.

To utilize the resources at our Technical Assistance Center, please visit and to open a case with one of our TAC engineers, visit

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

CreatePlease to create content