cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICD Availabilty By Time of Day

gmattson
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to implement a control to make the ICD queue available/forwarded to "night" voicemail greeting based on time of day. Being used to having this in a traditional ACD system I'm a bit stumped on how to do this automatically in ICD 2.2x. Any ideas? CRA script entry maybe? Right now I'm resorting to manually forwarding/unforwarding the ICD route point to/from voicemail based on my call center's business hours.

Thanks!

4 Replies 4

neillt
Level 1
Level 1

Yup, the CRA script editor has a "Time of Day" step you can use. You will need to define the time ranges that you want to redirect on, and then construct the rest of the call flow under the branches that extend from that step. You can also proceed it with a "Day of Week" step that automatically re-directs to voicemail on the weekends, for example.

Thanks! That did the trick. I'm a little green on the CRA editor so I wasn't sure at first how to place it. Got it working fine now.

would you mind sharing how?

to redirect the call to voicemail, would i use a call-redirect under the call-contact menu in CRA editor? if so, can you tell me the type variable i would use to create the voicemail extension for CRA to dial? also, what digits are passed to the voicmail system - the route point of the jtapi trigger or the cti port?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: