cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICD calls stuck in Queue

julio.alvarado
Level 1
Level 1

I am running a call center with CRA/ICD. Sometimes there are calls that get stuck in queue. I have not found yet what causes this problem and I have no way to get them out of the queue. This happens even when I have available agents.

Does anyone know what causes this behavior?

Thank you,

Julio

2 Replies 2

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to open a case with Cisco TAC and they will need you to enable some of the debug tasks in the CRA engine to trace down the problem.

rkiamil
Level 1
Level 1

I only get this problem when I put somthing in front of the "ICD Connect", for e.g We want to have a 15sec gap between each call for the agents. So we made a 15sec wav file and put it into a output. Then we change the "Select Resource" connect to "NO". What should happen is a agent that is a available would become In-Session and your phone will not ring untill the wav file end (which is 15sec), but about 80% of the time the agent stays in session but they never get the call and the customer says in the queue.

I also get an other problem where its say there is a person in the queue but there not real there.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: