cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICD Client SDK?

jjfrelin
Level 1
Level 1

Is there anyway to show on the ICD client desktop the number of people waiting in the queue, and other statistics that are available via the reporting tool?

Also, To give users access to the reporting tool, What is the url to use other than having them to login to the admin page?

-jjf-

5 Replies 5

j-block
Level 4
Level 4

I couldn't find anything in the docs for this. You might check with Cisco and suggest it for a future release.

dtessari
Level 1
Level 1

jjf,

What is your current version? If it is 2.2 or lower you are correct in the limited functionality from an agent perspective. Version 3.0 will FCS on or about August 31 and will include some significant updates in the standard version (low cost upgrade from current) and offers more comprehensive agent desktop and reporting tools. This software is renamed CRS 3.0 since ICD, IVR, IPAA, are all packaged together.

If you really want to see some functional inprovements consider the enhanced version which incorporates many IPCC functions. Only issue with the enhanced is it requires its own server (but scales up to 100 agents).

One note - 3.0 should be implemented with Call Manager 3.2.2(c) due to the improvements in the TAPI enhancements in CM.

Hope this is helpful,

Dave

I'm currently at 2.2.x right now.

So the IPCC requires a seperate server ontop of your normal cra box?

Were do I obtain the enhanced version to test in our lab? Is it cco downloadable or where I can get a install package of it?

Thanks in advnace again!

-jjf-

Not sure, but I think what Dave meant was that with IPCC you need a server separate from the CCM, upon which you can install all your CRA components.

rkiamil
Level 1
Level 1

You can do this in CRS version 3