cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

ICD Enhanced - change skill competence level

Hi,

I am using skill levels for agent selection. Each agent has 4 different skills defined with different competence levels and the problem is that I need to allow the agents to change the competence level of their skills without the supervisor help. The CAD has not this feature so I am reviewing the ICD database scheme to verify if it is possible to develop some tool to perform this task. At this moment I have found the ResourceSkillMapping table, but I don't know if it would be enough to update this table or not. Any suggestion?

Thanks,

4 REPLIES
Silver

Re: ICD Enhanced - change skill competence level

Check the folllowing link for developing a tool for ResourceSkillMapping table

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_22/dev_gd/index.htm

dvb
Community Member

Sorry, but I do not have an answer to your question. Instead, I am interested to find out how you let your supervisors change the competence level of an agent? So far I thought that only the administrator had the right to do so. And he doesn't like this recurring task.

Very curious,

Dietrich

Blue

It is never recommended or supported to make any direct changes to the CRS database. I would suggest creating seperate logins for your agents that have higher skill levels and contact your local Cisco Team to submit a PERS (feature request). For example, create the following logins

Agent1_7

Agent1_8

Agent1_9

Agent1_10

A little clumsy but it will get the job done.

/andy

dvb
Community Member

Thanks for the response. Having multiple logins is probably the only existing workaround. I had wondered whether aldogu had some other method.

Dietrich

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content