Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ICD integration with Legacy system

I have ICD setup and working fine. In this voice environment, the main toll free number goes into 8 analog lines that I am told terminate on a legacy voicemail system for Auto attendant. so when the caller presses a certain digit it routes them thru a PBX to an IOS router to the ICD system. When I use the route point DN on a phone calls come in to the phone no problem however when I remove this number from a phone and make it the route point for the ICD system when a caller presses that same digit they get silence. no routing no Queue prompts. Calls from all ip phones at all location when calling the route point by 4 digits works fine as does calling the route point by 4 digits from any regular phone off the PBX.

Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES

Re: ICD integration with Legacy system

I guess i could try to CFA to the route point from the phone that the legacy system can reach. A bandaid but I may not have a choice.

Re: ICD integration with Legacy system

What is the PBX/Voicemail manufacturer and models?

Views
Helpful
Replies