Views
Helpful
Replies

ICD Integration with Soffront TrackWeb Help Desk

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello -

Our Help Desk is considering Soffront's TrackWeb Help Desk application to replace their existing system and analog phones (will include tickets, knowledge-base, screen pop-ups etc.) At the same time, we are planning to implement ICD's Enhanced 3.0 version for management of their IP phones when it becomes available. Anyone out there have experience integrating these two products?

Thanks, Ginger

3 Replies 3

rkiamil
Level 1
Level 1

Are you currenly using IP ICD?

Hello -Only with a test CallManager so far ... we are interested in ICD 3.0 coming avail. this May/June. Our Help Desk is using a product which does not meet their needs. They have been looking at other Help Desk software, including Softfront. They need a product that will create tickets, make a knowledge base, FAQs, and web interface available to customers etc. We do not know how much of the functionality can be provided by ICD - also if we do implement ICD for them in production, whether or not Help Desk software will properly integrate.

I recognized your name when I saw this post just today. I work with Tom Dillon at Sacramento County Public Works MIS and would like to be included in the next ICD meeting/conference.

Thanks, Ginger

If you e-mail i can get that done...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: