Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ICD music while queued

I'm using ICD 223a with ccm 3.1.2a and I want to enable music while a call is queued that is waiting for an agent to get available.

We can hear music only while the call goes to an agent and his phone rings but not when a call is waiting in the queue.

Any hints?

3 REPLIES

Re: ICD music while queued

I'm basing this off 3.0, but it should still apply in 2.2x...

In your Select Resource (or equivalent) step, you have a "queued" step. Under there, you need to just add a "Hold" step, probably after your initial queue announcement if you have one.

You don't need an "Unhlod" step.

- Bill

In the current version of IP ICD (2.2x), you can only play music when in que by using the Output step. You cant uses MOH Server.

So under your Queued just place an Media Control Output and select the wav file you want to play

In the new version of IP ICD you can play music from the MOH Server

For more info mail me @ rif.kiamil@jjfastfood.com

Hi,

You need to replace one of the queue messages (the one that's repeated every x seconds) by a .wav file containing music and eventually a message.

The new ICD 3.0 that will be released soon, contains a 'hold step'. This will allow you to put a call on hold like an ip phone can do and use the hold music from the call manager.

Regards.

Piet

Views
Helpful
Replies