Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

cpi

ICM 5.0

I was curious, Has ICM 5.0 been released, I've been getting mix answers from cisco TAC and there System Engineers. And if it has, has anyone run with it live. Have you ran into any issues with it?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES

Re: ICM 5.0

ICM 5 was announced FCS (First Customer Shipment) on the 28th Feb '03.

We are running ICM 4.6.2 and have been told by our vendor we need to migrate to ICM 5.0 in order to be supported by Cisco on Windows 2000 using Microsoft SQL 2000. Isn't there another less aggressive method?

Thank you in advance

Hi,

I am supporting a ICM 4.6.2 with Windows 2000 and MS SQL 2000 and we have support from Cisco with no problem.

We have not had any info saying we need to upgrade to continue to get support. ICM 4.6.2 is not end of life so support should not be a problem.

Hope this help's

Tim

How did you manage that? Were site specific patches required to accomodate this type of usage?

Can you send me any type of documents which validate the ICM 4.6.2 is working with Windows 2000 and MS SQL 2000?

Thanks!

Hi,

My mistake we are running SQL ver 7 not 2000. Been a long day sorry for the misinformation.

Cheers

Tim

Views
Helpful
Replies