Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ICM Certification

Anybody know the status of ICM certification? I heard a while back about the pilot, but haven't heard anything since.

7 REPLIES

Re: ICM Certification

As far as I am aware ICM certification is available from Cisco now. Some of the Cisco training partners here in the UK already offer facilities to take the exam.

Is it still a pair of exams written through prometric or vue testing centres? Also, what is the name of the certification - might help me locate it online so I can view requirements, etc.

I believe what you're looking for is Cisco's Advanced Technology Provider (ATP) program.

Check the following link:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/765/partner_programs/atp/

or you could contact your local Cisco channel account manager. They can help you by providing more details on this certification.

Hope I helped :-)

I took the beta certification exam. It was pretty-TAC centric... as in, if you don't work in the TAC, you probably won't get 1/3 of the questions. They are related to specific tools that aren't available to customers. They are working on a new version for customers - but I don't have a timeline. The more customers ask their account teams, the sooner it will get done, though.

Well, I work in a quasi TAC. I support 2 instances in a NAM environment. I saw the descriptions for the beta and I'm prety sure I can pass. Alarm Tracker, RTTEST, OPCTEST, CTITEST, PROCMON what other tools are used by Cisco TAC? Grid?

I don't work for a TAC and I passed the beta just fine. I was a little weak in the Alarm Tracker section, but the rest was material which I personally think any level 2 ICM support person should know.

Cisco Employee

ICM certification discussions are still in progress - nothing is firm yet, but we're working toward a target of spring of '03.

Views
Helpful
Replies