We've just put new cisco phones in and i'm trying to setup the idleurl application to show important company info.
I have installed the Ip services SDK 4.1(1), installed the required com servers and edited the idelurl.asp file as stated in caveats. I have not edited any code at this stage so the app is still looking for yahoo indexes etc.
When i browse to the url in firefox i get the following error:
msxml3.dll error '800c0019'
System error: -2146697191.
/CiscoIPServices/includes/getdeviceip.asp, line 22
I have re-registered the msxml.dlls etc but i just cannot bypass this error.
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...