Views
Helpful
Replies

If number of calls in queue is >2Xnumber of agents logged in , then

shouyisun
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Here is one of the requirement for the call center.

If number of calls in queue is >2 X number of agents logged in or wait time>300sec, play high call volume announcement.

How can I achive this? Thanks

4 Replies 4

platkeet
Level 1
Level 1

The formula is pretty straightforward to check the conditions you mention. Use an IF node to check these conditions at either the Service or Skill Group level...the variables are CallsQNow, AgentsLoggedOn, and ExpectedDelay.

The "OR" boolean operator in the Formula editor is a double "pipe."

Your formula would look something like:

Service._.CallsQNow>2*Service..AgentsLoggedOn||Service..ExpectedDelay>300

Playing the announcement will depend on the resources available to you on the ACD or on the VRU connected to the ICM.

On the success gate of the IF node you built with these formulas, you could use a label node to route to a DN that corresponds to an interalia device attached to the switch, or to a DN that follows an ACD routing table that contains a step to play an announcement.

Or, if the recording resides on a VRU that is under ICM Service Control, you could execute a TransRoute to VRU node and a Run VRU script node.

If the VRU is not under ICM service control, you could use a label node that the switch would execute, in effect transferring the call to a DN on the VRU that hits the VRU script that plays your high call volume announcement.

Hope this helps...

Platkeet

Hi Platkeet

Is the formula you mentioned used for ICM? If that's the case, I am sorry I didn't indicate what the system is in my question. It's actuallly IPCC express 3.03 ( previously called ICD). It doesn't have ICM . Will the solution you said is still OK?

Thanks

Get Reporting Statistic

- Logged In Resources (var = AgentsLoggedIn - Integer)

Get Reporting Statstic

- Expected Wait Time (var = EWT - Integer)

Get Reporting Statistic

- Contacts Waiting (var = ContactsWaiting - Integer)

IF

ContactsWaiting > AgentsLoggedIn*2 && EWT > 300

True

- Play Prompt (We are experiencing a high volume of calls........)

False

Continue in script.......

Adignan:

That's a really what I need. I'll test it and get back to u . Thanks a lot

Btw, have u ever tried play positioninqueue. I always got negative 1 prompt, form CRS student which means system can't calculate the position. I suspect that positioninqueue report is not generated in the system by default. Have u got any idea?