cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

incoming call pattern translation

shouyisun
Level 1
Level 1

Is the translation pattern in CCM is soly for outgoing call from IP phone? I tried to set up an incoming call translation pattern,it didn't work. The case is very simple :incoming call from PSTN to the 4164384305, and 4305 is the DID sending from carrier. I would like 4305 traslated to 2002 which is an internal IP phone. I put 4305 in translation pattern, and 2002 in the called translation mask. Anyhow it didn't work. I know there is no problem to set translation in GW. That definetely work. My question is can translation pattern on CCM can work for incoming call?Anybody knows the answer? Thanks

2 Replies 2

gary.shaw
Level 1
Level 1

Have you got an internal phone with an extension of 4305? If so it will match that and not your pattern, as its the best match, if you do have an extension of 4305 you need to make sure it cannot be reached by your gateway using partitions and calling search spaces.

If you dont have an extension of 4305 it must be a problem with your calling search space/partitions as Ive done this before and know it works.

Gary

I found the customer didn't use PRI for the test and that's why they actually didn't have 4305 as DID sending down from carrier. Thanks,as long as CCM do have this capability it is good.