Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Increased echo cancellation support with CCM 3.2.2c

I have a VG200 and a 2600 as my PRI gateways. They care both MGCP controlled gateways and both have medium complexity HDV modules and a single port T1 interface (VWIC-1MFT-T1). Looking at this doc

www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/voice-qos/echo_ipphone_gateway.html

I noticed that the version that I'm running on these routers 12.2(13)T1 does support 64 miliseconds of echo canceler coverage and echo supression but on the CCM admin gateway configuration under Product Specific Configuration, I only have up to 32ms echo cancel coverage available.

I'm currently running CCM 3.2(2c)spH. I'm planing on upgrading to 3.2(3) and would like to know if this version will have support for this or does any version have support for this new IOS feature?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bronze

Re: Increased echo cancellation support with CCM 3.2.2c

I think you are hitting this bug CSCea15170 and the bug tool kit does not indicate which version it is fixed in.

But there is a workaround mentioned as given below

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Manually enable ecan-extended from the IOS CLI and do not use ccm-manager

config if you need to use 64 ms of coverage.

Hope it helps

2 REPLIES
Bronze

I think you are hitting this bug CSCea15170 and the bug tool kit does not indicate which version it is fixed in.

But there is a workaround mentioned as given below

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Manually enable ecan-extended from the IOS CLI and do not use ccm-manager

config if you need to use 64 ms of coverage.

Hope it helps

Thank you for your response. The bug is definetly what I'm talkin about but it says it is resolved and first fixed in 12.3(0.5) which is not available yet. In the mean time I'll go ahead and disable ccm-manager config once I get the gateway configs finalized.

Views
Helpful
Replies