Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Infomaker or Custom screen builder problem

Hi,

I ve installed infomaker 8 for ICM 4.6 SP1. After installing infomaker, i did'nt get the custom screen builder icon in the ICM workstation menu. So manually ran infomaker, selected a default library, selected the Real time Database on the Secondary Real time admin workstation & created a template as given by the cisco Document. The same was reflected in the Monitor ICM template.

But then when i tried generating the Report i get a message

"Template E:\......xxx status" specified in custom\persvc\ppb050.pbl could not be created. please verify"

Could anyone help me with regard to this ??

4 REPLIES

Re: Infomaker or Custom screen builder problem

Infomaker 8.0 isn't integrated with ICM. Infomaker 7.0.3 is the highest version at this time (per the BOM - do you have any newer information?)

Never install software products not listed on the BOM or install a higher version than what is listed on the BOM without direction from the TAC.

BOM: http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/icm/index.htm

You'll have to uninstall Infomaker 8.0, reboot, install 7.0, reboot, install 7.0.3 maint release, reboot, re-run ICM setup from the ICM CD for the AW (don't make any changes - just Next, Next, Next, Finish your way through it making sure that Infomaker path is correct), apply necessary ICM hotfixes and you should be backup and running.

Hi All,

Can I know where to download the Infomaker software, is it free of Charge? After downloading and installing, what kind of configuration do I need to do in ICM in order to use it with Custom Screen Builder?

Thanks.

It is not free of charge.

Check on www.sybase.com to find a retailer. You can download the 7.0.3 patch from Sybase web site.

Regards,

Alfonso

Hi there

you must make sure that the *.pbl file is in the same directory as the report that you are trying to generate. i have found that there is more than one file missing as they are created in a different directory

Regards

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content