Views
Helpful
Replies

Installing Call Manager 3.3(2)

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I have installed upto Call Manager 3.2.2c in a non Cisco recomended hardware by editing the registry and it works fine but I am unable to do so with 3.3.After installing win 2k,sp3 and the registry editor when I start to install CCM 3.3 it says that your OS version is not supported by CCM 3.3.

Can any body help me on this?This is required for me to give demo by installing CCM 3.3 in a customer provided server.

Regards

Arijit.

5 Replies 5

anthonyraj
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Arjiit,

I remember some where I read we cannot edit the registry any more from CCM 3.3 onwards . Pls check up

Regds

Anthony

Not applicable

Hi,

Registry is not giving the problem otherwise while installing CCM 3.3 would have given the message that the server is not a Cisco approved one.

The problem is while installing CCM 3.3 it is giving the message that the OS version is not the correct one for CCM 3.3.I know Cisco has changed the OS CD's also from 3.3 onwards and I have installed 3.3 in a Cisco provide server also.

Like the previous versions I was trying to install CCM 3.3 after installing WIN 2K and applying SP3.Can anybody tell me if other Service Packs,patches or hot fixes are brequired for OS before installing CCM 3.3?

Rgds

Arijit.

What OS image are you running? 3.3 requires 2000.2.3 or higher. And you can't upgrade to 2000.2.3. It has to be a fresh install of 2000.2.3.

Not applicable

Yes I know that.I have installed CCM 3.3 in a Cisco server but the issues is different here.I want to install CCM 3.3 in a non-Cisco recommended hardware by editing the registry for giving demo to a customer.I have installed CCM 3.2.2c in that way only and was successful.I just want to know what extra I have install ohter than win 2k and SP3 in order to install CCM 3.3 in a non Cisco recommended server.

Giving a demo to a customer on a non approved server wouldnt look to profeesional to your company nor CISCO would it.