Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Installing CCM 3.3(2) on IBM CallManager x345

We are installing 3.3 on an IBM x345 which meets the Cisco approved hardware list. We have the CCM software for the x345 supplied by Cisco. Hardware detection is failing with the generic "This CD does not support this hardware". Can't find anything on CCO and have verified all hardware components. Have tried this on 2 separate identical servers to eliminate hardware. Curious if anyone has run into the same. Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Installing CCM 3.3(2) on IBM CallManager x345

I believe with unsupported hardware the installation will loop (this one i have seen many times!!). Might be a wrong cd set then, do you have the part number? I think you should be able to explore the installation cd on your pc and see if it has x345 folder in there.

Re: Installing CCM 3.3(2) on IBM CallManager x345

Found the issue. Turns out that Hardware detection was looking for a specific model # in the bios (Model 8670-31x). Although the x345 is on the approved list and we ordered that specific model # we actually received an 8670-11x. FYI - the x345 comes in different flavors, difference in model #'s is the processor speed 2.4GHz vs. 2.0GHz. Make sure your supplier sends the EXACT model number with no deviations.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content