cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Installing CCM on IBMx342

misha_shch
Level 1
Level 1

While installing CCM 3.1.2c on IBM x342 I faced the challenge described in CSCdw90478 (www.cisco.com/warp/public/770/fn18647.shtml).

To overcome this problem I need ServeRAID BIOS 4.80.26 but I can't find this particular version. All other versions do not resolve this problem.

Does anyone has it? I would be very grateful if you e-mail it to misha_shch@yahoo.com or give a link to it.

There is no THIS file on cisco site although it stated in thó FN.

Configuration of the server corresponds with stated in requirements for CCM.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

pablevins
Level 1
Level 1

Misha,

I sent the files to your Yahoo account. I also posted them to CCO. You should have gotten and automated e-mail on how to download the files from CCO. Please read the Web doc on how to use the exe file.

Thanks

Brian

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

carenas123
Level 5
Level 5

Try giving your feedback in any of these places, Field Notice/Software Center/ Bug toolkit. Cisco might respond to it.

pablevins
Level 1
Level 1

Misha,

I sent the files to your Yahoo account. I also posted them to CCO. You should have gotten and automated e-mail on how to download the files from CCO. Please read the Web doc on how to use the exe file.

Thanks

Brian

I've got it.

Thanks a lot.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: