Views
Helpful
Replies

Installing Dialogic Cards Help

jkoniecki
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

I have tediously followed the instructions for setting up voice cards for unity 3.1 1st timer on the centrex to Unity install (1) I however can not get the cards installed correclty . I am using 2 d/120JCT-LS they are connected h.100 . During install it says to start cards and hit ok Using the dialogic Configuration manager click the green button and errors and in even log it says could not start the Dialogis service terminated with service-specific error 16383 . Also under device manager they are not shown they come up as 2 UNKNOWN PCI DEVICES . What am i doing wrong .

Guidance Please

5 Replies 5

DAVE GENTON
Level 2
Level 2

Did you disable the cards in device manager before you loaded the dialogic software ?? When windows detects the cards you should exit out of auto detection and disable the cards in the hardware device manager, then load the dialogic drivers which will inturn enable the cards.

Yes , The cared were disabled and not detected as they had a yellow exclamation icon . They fail at the point in wich unity tells you the Dialogic service is not started start the service and hit ok . I can not get the service to start . The cards are detected by windows and even the DCM utility but remain in shutdown .

THanks

Hi

I am also having the same issue. If you find a solution could you please post the answer.

I presently have an open tac case # C821674

Thanks

Kevin S.

eschulz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The unknown pci devices message is expected behavior but the error 16383 is not. Is this a fresh install of Unity? Any other errors or abnormalities during the Unity install?

This was a baseline system the only thing that was installed on this dell 2500 server was the Imaged OS that still needed to be set up and PC anywhere . I followed the book word for word even scratching my head during it . The cards still come up undetected so i decided do go thru the painfull pricess of downloading the Updated cd's Disk 1,2& & and the SP1 ENG and SP2 ENG and burning them to cd. Problem is something always goes wrong while downloading 350MB images . But i now have them . Please advise other solutions to this rather undocumented issue .

Jim koniecki

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: