Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Integrate hitachi pbx to CIPT.

Can anyone provide me with any information on what to look for when integrating an Hitachi PBX to an CIPT design. Looking to trunk pbx to an HDV module and am concern with propietory features if any. Any info on integrating Voice Mail is greatly appreciated

This might be a broad question but any info on hitachi PBX is more than what i have today.

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Integrate hitachi pbx to CIPT.

Without knowing the first thing about what type of connection the hitatchi is using, it's hard to say. The T1 will be either CAS (e&m or loop start) or CCS (PRI). But without info about how the PBX is configured, it's all guesswork.

Re: Integrate hitachi pbx to CIPT.

You are probably best talking to your reseller re this. Cisco have done loads of interop testing but, I think, most of it isn't public info.

As the above response alot of this is guesswork without further info. Such as where in the world are you? How many users are on each system? Are all you're inbound/outbound calls going to go via the Hitachi?

And that's just to start :-)

Views
Helpful
Replies