Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Integrating CallManager and Microsoft LCS 2005

I am looking to enable presence and "click-to-dial" functionality inside of Microsoft Communicator (the client for LCS 2005) for CallManager 4 based phones.

6 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Integrating CallManager and Microsoft LCS 2005

I am also interested in this. A client of mine has deployed Microsoft Communicator and wants to integrate this. Has anyone gotten this to work with Callmanager 4.1?

hello!

this link might help you!

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps5820/c1237/ccmigration_09186a00805dd6b0.pdf

you must have ccm 4.1.3 sr2 to make this integration.

I have started trying it, but at the moment, there are some troubles with it. no service interruption, but integration is not working at the moment.

maybe i am going to open a new post on my questions. if yes, i will post a link to my post here

best regards

markus

Hi all!

I'm trying also this scenario. I followed the PDF documento from Cisco, but... I think that I'm near to achieve the goal, but I have a problem: in the MOC to IPPhone calling scenario, the IP Phone register the call (it appears a missing call) but it only rings less than a second and the call hans up. Inverted scenario (from IP Phone to MOC) doesn't work at all: I get the busy tone.

Some of you have faced to this problem? Any idea about the solution?

Thanks in advance.

I have exactly the same requirement, and same problem as last post. I have configured a SIP Trunk in CCM 4.1.From MOC I can initiate a call and the Cisco desk phone rings for half a second then seems to reject the call.

Does anyone have any further information on how to use MOC as a softphone for CallManager through LCS 2005?

By the way, the link to the PDF document above doesn't seem to work. Can someone update with a live document for me?

Can somebody repost the pdf url? The link is no longer valid.

Thanks,

Peter

Views
Helpful
Replies