Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Integrating VCS with Polycom VBP

Hi Folks,

In our company we are running Cisco Telepresence solutiong for video conferencing and VCS-C and VCS-E in our environment.  We have a sister company having totally different video conferencing system i.e. Polycom VBP with HDx endpoints. 

We are trying to integrate the systems so they endpoints of both systems can dial each other's bridge and be able to join the conference. After reading some forums here and there I have understood that from VCS end I have to create a neighbour zone and configure search rules though the information provided is very limited.

Is there any document or detailed information I can get?

Any help would be really appreciative. 

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY
VIP Purple

Firstly, you should move your

Firstly, you should move your post to the TelePresence section of the forums where these things are more actively discussed than here in the "Other" section you've posted to.

Similar questions have been asked before, there's one here: Neighbouring Cisco VCS with Polycom VBP

The Cisco VCS Administrator Guide for whichever version of the VCS software you're running would also be a good starting place for information on configuring the neighbour zone.

There's also some documentation on the Polycom web site about connectivity to Cisco: http://www.polycom.com/cisco

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content