Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Integration CallManager and E1 PRI QSIG Nortel PABX

Hi

I need to know if some version CallManager exists that has supported ISDN PRI QSIG. We have implemented a VoIP platform with GW 36XX-26XX and interface E1 QSIG between pabx Nortel. This integration supports features of Call Name Display but when connecting CallManager this is lost.

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
3 REPLIES

Re: Integration CallManager and E1 PRI QSIG Nortel PABX

I may not be following your question completely. However, QSIG is supported on MC3810, 2600, 3600, and 7200 series devices. These devices can all be used as gateways with Call Manager. Perhaps looking at the following URL will help:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/120newft/120limit/120xk/1207xk/qsig_7xk.htm#xtocid2977254

Kevin

My question talks about to that the CallManager supports or transfers the feature Call Name Identificaion, in a call that is generated in IP phone and finishes in Nortel phone crossing gateway QSIG or another one gateway of voice.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.