Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Integration in Exchange 2000

How vcan i integrate the cisco solution in an Exchange 2000 world ?

4 REPLIES

Re: Integration in Exchange 2000

I don’t think any vendors have developed anything for voice integration with Exchange. I am starting to see quite a bit of applications in the works though, so I’d keep on looking. What type of integration are you looking for anyway?

Depends on what you are looking for - if it is unified messaging, Active Voice has a great solution. They were also recently acquired by Cisco, and I would bet it will replace Cisco's uOne solution. Right now Active Voice has technology that will integrate with Call Manager and Exchange or Lotus Notes. This includes having email read to you over the phone, voice messages going to email, and faxes going to email too.

-Eric

I believe Active Voice's product which integrates with Cisco Call Manager [unity] does not currently integrate with Exchange 2000, only 5.5...

It would be also very nice to integrate CCM with Exchange Conferencing server. Voice part of videoconferencing session could be covered by IP phone and TAPI 3.0 integration.

I'm also waiting for some sollution based on these platforms.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content