Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Integration von Snapware in Cisco VoIP Inst.with connection to Lotus Notes

Hi Community,

I´ve integrated Snapware from Telesnap in a Cisco VoIP Environment and made an interconnection of Snapware to Lotus Notes.

In principle everyting works fine except one thing:

When I want to dial out from the personal address book of Lotus Notes I have the problem with the different ways how telephone numbers are written in the personal addressbook: e.g. +49 89 111111, 0049 89 111111, +49 (0)89 111111, 089 111111 etc. All this different notations of the same phone number have to be converted to a format the callmanager can handle, this means the pre digit for dial outside access and the normal phone number

Does anybody know where this conversion rules can be configured. Either in Lotus Notes or in Snapware.

Every hint would be very usefull.

Thanx in advance

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Integration von Snapware in Cisco VoIP Inst.with connection

Hi Gerald,

I'm not familiar with Snapware, so it may be possible to configure these types of conversions within their system.

If Snapware is causing your Cisco IP Phone to dial numbers by using CTI with the CallManager, and you are using CallManager version 3.3 or later, you can configure these conversions in CallManager Administration under Route Plan -> Application Dial Rules.

Re: Integration von Snapware in Cisco VoIP Inst.with connection

Hi,

yes, Snapware is using CTI with the Callmanager.

As far as I understood, this Application Dial Rules apply only to IPMA.

Is there a way to map this Application Dial Rules to another CTI integrated application? I found nothing about this on CCO.

Chiao,

Gerald

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content