Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Integrtion with CCM

I have Unity 2.4.6 with 4 ports, I set four uone ports in my call manager with the following numbers 1001-1002-1003-1004. If I call from a subscriber phone to the 1001 I get easy message access (I don't have to enter my ID) but If I call from another subscriber extension to 1001 and 1001 is busy then the call manager foward the call to the 1002 but I don't get easy message access (I recieve the opening greeting) so I must press * to log-in to Unity. <br>Cheeking with call viewer (unity application) I saw that if I make a direct call to the port I don't have problem, but when the reason is Fwd(Ring no answer) I don't have easy message access.<br>Someone could help me please thank's.<br><br><br>

2 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Integrtion with CCM

Try this workaround...

On System Administration screen, go to "Call Routing" and then click
on "Forwarded calls". Click on "+" to add a routing rule. Name it
"Ignore Pilot Number Forwarding". Put the pilot number in
"Forwarding Station". In "Send Call to" field, select
"Attempt Sign-in" and save the rule.
Now on, if the call is forwarded by the pilot number, it will use
calling number to sign-in the mail box.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Re: Integrtion with CCM

Ok, I have a 4 port Unity system with CCM 3.09 and this workaround works great! Thanks!

If the user calling in does not do anything, the pilot number will forward that person to the default Unity Opening Greeting. This is fine. However, if they reached the voice mail system through one of the other three ports by being forwarded and they do not do anything, they are forwarded to a different Call Handler that I have set up. Are you following this? Please let me know if you need further clarification.

AVP/I.T. Director
The Bankers Bank

Views
Helpful
Replies