Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Intercom SDK App question

Hi

I just started playing with this app in the SDK and notice that if no one is present at the destination phone it seems to stay in intercom mode indefinitely. Can some suggest a way to make the destination phone end the session when the source phone does?

Thanks

4 REPLIES

Re: Intercom SDK App question

push a CiscoIPPhoneExecute object that ends the application on the remote side. Something like pushing the services button or the off hook button ought to do it.

Stephan,

how would you do this exactly? The explanation is way over my head, and I need this to make my phones hang up when the intercom session ends.

Thanks,

Dragi

Well, when you start the intercom, something like this is sent to the remote phone:

which instructs the remote phone to open the speaker and listen to the phone where the intercom was started.

Now if the intercom app is ended, you simply terminate the rtp session by sending a command like this to the remote phone:

Have you had a look at the source code of the service? I think it's quite enlightening.. it can't hurt to understand how the service works.

Thanks,

Stephan. That was really helpful.

I am finally getting Develping Cisco IP Services book today. It's been very frustrating not understanding the whole deal...

Dragi

Views
Helpful
Replies