Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Intercom Service in the SDK , RTPTx & RTPRx

I tried to use that service. What happens is that I get to open the line but it does not send to the phone I am trying to send to. Did anyone manage to get it working on their IP Phones?

I am also still facing a problem getting to know how to practically use RTPTx and RTPRx? I need an example if possible because I guess that using one of them alone is not that effective.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES

Re: Intercom Service in the SDK , RTPTx & RTPRx

This appears from the outset to be related to config/setup of your system, either CCM, IIS, Tomcat, etc. Are other services within the SDK working, or is this the first that you have attempted? Check system setup, and then the url's contained in the code to see where they may need updating.

Anonymous
N/A

What I am doing is that I am using RTPTx:IP:Port to send a stream to a specific phone. Where IP is the receiving IP Phone IP and the Port is one of the specified ones in the document. It does not seem to work as an intercom. I think there is something missing if I can get some help on that matter I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Phone 1- RTPTX:

Phone 2- RTPRX:

You now have a 1-way intercom.

Phone 2- RTPTX:

Phone 1- RTPRX:

You now have a 2-way intercom.

So to setup a 2-way intercom requires 4 seperate statements.

Anonymous
N/A

Thanks a lot for your help.

I tried the 1-way communication but it is not working. The case is that I am using CCM 3.3(2) and I triued to make the RTPTx work using ExecuteItem.. but it is not working.

I also tried to see if the intercom service available in the SDK is working on my IP telephony system but this is also not working. It appears as if it is working on the transmitting phone but nothing happens on the receiving phone.

I need some help on that.

Thanks.

It seems like an authentication problem to me. Try to find the authenticate.asp from System->enterprise parameters, try replace it with an asp that always return "AUTHORIZE" and try the ExecuteItem again.

See if it works.

Leo

Views
Helpful
Replies