cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Intervoice

tacella
Level 4
Level 4

Is there anybody out there who understands the interface between Intervoice VRUs and the ICM PG in detail?

4 Replies 4

Not applicable

Ask your question. We have been migrating from InterVoice IVR's to Syntellect for the last year. We still have about 5 InterVoice IVR's on our platform.

roger_w_davis
Level 1
Level 1

We have played with it. Also have created an integration with Avaya without the VRU PG(!). What do you need?

tacella
Level 4
Level 4

I'm seeing this error message in the OPC on the VRU PG for every call.

"Target assignment for CallID 54662088 unknown (serviceNum=1001

callingIDType=70, callingDev=32773 calledDev=)."

Can't for the life of me figure it out. I even have a ticket open with Cisco and they have no clue.

I don't think it is causing any routing problems, but I'm not sure because I don't know the Intervoice piece well enough to determine that.

Here is their discription of the error:

Severity: Trace

Raise/Clear: None

Visible: To Support only

Explanation: OPC failed to complete a target assignment for a call (serviceNum=%2 callingIDType=%3, callingDev=%4 calledDev=%5).

Action: OPC's failure to map a call indicates the one of the following conditions. The Peripheral Target assignment (DNIS and TrunkGroup) associated with the call is not configured in the ICM database. This could also mean the Service specified for the call is not configured in the ICM database. Administrators should add the service and Peripheral Targets required to monitor the call correctly. When OPC fails to map a call to a valid target, it attempts to track the call to the Peripheral's Default Route.

Copyright 1997-2001 Cisco Systems, Inc.

We get them when VDN on our lucent is not properly entered in ICM. I hope this helps.