Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Intranet routing

I have a customer who has multiple Unity's withing their Exchange org. This is a question that was posed to me from them<br><br>We are trying to place "voicemails" on the Intranet that our Unity user <br>population can listen to. We can get this to work with the exception of one <br>thing. When the voicemail (email message with voice attachment) is opened <br>the "viewmail form" presenting the play button, etc. does not load. Can <br>anyone provide any insight as to how to get the form to load? <br><br>

1 REPLY

Re: Intranet routing

I am not sure that I fully understand what they are doing. Are they creating this voice mail that they send out to everyone using the ViewMail send option? Or are they just creating a voice attachment and sending it off.

If they are using ViewMail to create the message -
They need to have the ViewMail software installed on all the machines that they want to view this mail through ViewMail. Or else it will just look like an e-mail with a WAV attachment.

If they created the message as a WAV attachment -
ViewMail will be invoked only if the message is belonging to the right class. This cannot be set through outlook. you will not be able to simulate a Voice Mail through outlook e-mails.

Views
Helpful
Replies