Views
Helpful
Replies

IOS12.2.2(XN)

pfranzn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is it someone who knows when the IOS 12.2.2(XN) for 2600/3600 routers will be available?

We are very anxious to get the functionality for MGCP over PRI.

7 Replies 7

ptalbot
Level 1
Level 1

Maybe someone does know. I have been asking everyone and they have checked with everybody and noone seems to know. So maybe someone *does* know.

Seriously, it is supposed to be available by the end of the month, but dates have been missed for this release worse than field goals attempt for the buffalo bills. I will believe it when I see it. I used to be 'very anxious' for the new features that are supposed to be in 12.2(2)XN but it just got too tiresome. Now I am just looking forward to them.

;-)

Pat

TAC told me end of April, 2002. Looks like the version has been removed from the projected release dates document.

We too are looking for some features, but WE are living without them just fine. Current or future customers may not be able to.

I was told yesterday that 12.2(2)XN is slated for release end of March early April. We need to use it as an interim for Fax Pass-Through until 12.2(10) in released in June.

Tim Medley CCNP-Voice, CCDP

Sr. Network Architect

VoIP Group

iReadyWorld

ptalbot
Level 1
Level 1

Its here...posted to CCO on March 4.

Pat

Anyone have a good link to implementing 12.2.2(XN) on a 3662 with PRI? We unfortunately only have one gateway - so I've got no way to lab it and would like to read up a lot before trying an off-hours test move...

Any drawbacks to MGCP vs. H323 on a PRI CM/PBX gateway?

Hi,

Try http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122newft/122limit/122x/122xn/122xn2/ft_ccm.htm. It's not exactly what you asked for, but still worth reading.

-tommi-

msolak
Level 4
Level 4

it is available. But overlap receiving over ISDN-BRI makes problems. Any Experiences about overlap receiving on ISDN PRI ?

regards

mehmet

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: