cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP communicator and BLF

mx
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all. Im trying to add a busy lamp field directed call park to an IP communicator.

on a hard phone under unassigned associated items there is an icon to add blf directed call park, but I dont see it on IP communicators. Is that option not available? It is a recent (I think 5.x communicator)

Thanks

Bob

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Bob,

I didn't see any restriction relating to IP Communicator, but I did see this good tip;

**Tip: The link does not display in the Association Information pane if the phone button template that you applied to the phone or device profile does not support BLF/Directed Call Park.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmbe/admin/7_0_1/ccmfeat/fscallpk.html#wp1090025

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks Rob! Its a great article, I appreciate it. I am using the same button template for both the hard phone and the soft phone, so my guess is the soft phone wont support it! :(

Why?

Beside cisco wanting you to buy hard phones, I cannot see a reason.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: