Views
Helpful
Replies

IP ICD- Call-Forwarding when the agents no available

msolak
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All,

I have installed IP ICD (CRA) and it is running fine.

The Problem is i have to forward all calls to voice mail, if the agents

are not available!.

How can I implement that or is this feature not implemented in the ICD ?

Regards

Mehmet

8 Replies 8

rkiamil
Level 1
Level 1

I dont think u can do this in the current version of CRA 2x, but in CRS 3x (the new version of CRA) you should be able to get information about how many agents are Loged In and if the are non then send the call to your VM server.

cchsu
Level 1
Level 1

You cannot configure any call forwarding at all on any of the ICD lines. What you can do, however, is to configure STEPs in the ICD script to give callers an option to go to voice mail or operator by pressing , for example, 1 to operator and 2 to department voice mail. You will then set up the steps to forward the calls to the apporpriate extensions. Or you can setup a timeout value to forward the calls to other extensions.

splantier
Level 1
Level 1

We have a script if you like to see it. You have to have the user select an option to go to voice mail.

I would love to see it!!!! We have been wanting something like that but have been told that the route is not possable with the 2.2(3b) version we have. Have you ever had any problems with busy and or Sub-systems become unavailabe with ICD with no reason?

My CTI route point locks up about 4-5 times daily, and the only way to clear it is to restart the CRA engine and have all agents log back in. TAC hasn't helped at all......I finally created a basic hunt group and shut off CRA until 3.0 is available.....HOPING that is the fix.

Our ICD has had CTI lock-ups from day 1. We're currently on 2.2(3a), and the "workaround" is to set the "maximum sessions" for the application really high (this is within the Telephony Applications menu). Give it a shot. Not a fix, but a decent workaround until Cisco gets it fixed. You'll still need to restart the App Engine regularly to reset the counters for max sessions. Good luck!

rbulthuis
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same issue and I have been told that the version I have does not have this capibltiy. I'm running 2.2(3b). What version are you running??

r-lowe
Level 1
Level 1

The way I got around this problem is to create a counter while the customer is on the hold queue waiting for an agent. When the calls reach the counter number, they get forwarded to voicemail.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: