cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ip phone & live audio stream on demand

msolak
Level 4
Level 4

hi all, i am searching for an application (blackbox?) where i can send an audio stream from a live audio source to the ip phone users.

The easiest way: ip phone user dials a number, like a ccm broadcast pilot point and hears the tone.

any suggestions?

regards

Mehmet

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mehmet,

Maybe this third party service.Berbee's Informacast. This seems to be the most popular App for this type of functionality. Have a look;

InformaCast is a robust, full-featured system that allows users to simultaneously push an audio stream and/or a text message to multiple IP phones, InformaCast IP Speakers, the InformaCast Desktop Agent, and overhead paging systems. An administrator can select a prerecorded message or send a live broadcast through either a password-protected web page or the IP phone services menu.

From this link;

http://www.berbee.com/public/berbeesoftware/InformaCast.aspx

Hope this helps!

Rob

Please remember to rate helpful posts.....

thanks rob,

unfortunately that is not the application i need.

what i need is: a blackbox or pc application with sound card or audio line in interface. this application or blackbox has sccp, h323 or sip protocol support. this can be integrated with ccm. when the ip phone user calls the application audio will be heard on the phone.

i can do this with broadcast pilot point but the callmanager server are far away from the audio source.

regards

mehmet

msolak
Level 4
Level 4

hi all,

i am searching still for a suggestion.

regards

mehmet