Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IP Phone Service parameters doubts

Anyone can tell me where i can get information about the IP Phone Service Parameters?? I need to know how they comunicate with the url, and if they do it by post or get, also i need information about the parameter as a password. I search in the CCM 4.1(2) documentation, but i can't find anything helpful there

1 REPLY

Re: IP Phone Service parameters doubts

Let's start with where you can find them in the DB. Here's a description of all tables: http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps6164/c1671/ccmigration_09186a008062b39b.pdf

Especially, all the Telecaster tables. E.g. TelecasterServiceParameter defines the service parameters, TelecasterService defines the service itself, TelecasterSubscribedParameter gives you the values of the service parameter for a service subscription and TelecasterSubscribedService gives you which phone is subscribed to which service.

Obviously, you can use parameters for whatever you like.. I've seen them used for stuff like your own AD login and password (whether that's such a good idea I leave up to you).

As far as your interaction question goes.. I've never used parameters so I can't be sure but you can easily find that out on your own by using a network sniffer like ethereal. Imho, it's a must have tool for service development anyways and it's good to know your way around in it.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content