cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phone Services for Mobility Manager

dknechtenhofer
Level 1
Level 1

The Mobility Manager together with the Callmanager 5.1.2 works fine, but I have a problem with the Mobility Manager Service on the phone. It appears on display the following: "Unable to find your direktory number. Check your services configuration"

Has someone any idea ?

Regards David

2 Replies 2

mchin345
Level 6
Level 6

For a working directory connection for CMM, you must configure the directory user settings for Cisco Unified MobilityManager to be identical to those in the Cisco Unified CallManager in which directory services are configured. The directory services

information is stored in the DirectorySevices.ini file, which is located in the Cisco Unified CallManager c:\dcdsrvr directory.

Kindly refer the following URL for more details,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6567/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a0080646073.html#wp1052942

I'm installing Mobility Manager and getting this exact message. I viewed your post, but with CM5.1.2, there is not C:\...

Where can one find this directory connection info for a Linux CM installation?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: