Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

IP Phone with URT

I have an Ip Phone connected to a switch and my Pc is connected to the IP Phone.

I have configured the port on the Switch with a Voice Vlan for the telephony, and the ip phone function Properly. In the case of the Pc i want to configure to take the vlan asignment dinanically through an URT, but this doesn't function.

Can i really configure the Voice Vlan Statically on the switch and the data Vlan Dynamically on the same port of the Switch???

if i try to configure Both Vlans statically, the Voice and the data Vlans function correctly.

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: IP Phone with URT

The cat4, 5 and 6k support dynamic vlan membership and static voice auxiliary vlans simultaneously.

Because VMPS on a dot1q trunk is supported. While the cat3500XL, 2900XL, etc.. do not. So in the

latter cats you can only have a dynamic port config with the 1 vlan or a static port config with native VLAN and Aux VLAN.

Views
Helpful
Replies