cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP soft phone on Citrix

rjain
Level 1
Level 1

Is anyone yet implemented the IP softphone on Citrix for multiple users. It is working but only for one user. Also is it possible to run ip softphone through Citrix over a dialup connection from home.

4 Replies 4

ivillegas
Level 6
Level 6

As far as I know Citrix is not supported application by Cisco IP soft phone. I am not sure how its working for you.

Yes It workes . I installed the program on citrix and than through client i can access the call manager and the lines on my soft phone. I can make the call and othe rparty can hear very well,but i have the problem at my end over the dialup.

How would you register the additional phones on the CCM? Wouldn't CCM prevent you from associating multiple phones with one MAC?

Can't we install the ip spftphone for each user. You don't need the MAC address for IP softphone. It is a virtual phone. Don't you think it should work that way.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: