Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP Telephony Monitoring

I have recently setup ITM with all the latest IDU packages applied but currently experienced problems with mounting some of the call managers under Device Manager. Network consists of a pub1 and sub1 at main site and sub2 and sub 3on two remote sites, dwdm triangulation on 2.5Gb bandwidth. All core, distribution, access switches, vgw's, agw's, unity servers and sub1 on the main site will register as known devices. Pub1, Sub2 and Sub3 simply fall into Questioned devices in the Others category. All snmp setting are correct as I have managed to move them out of the SNMP timeout to the Others category. I have checked all DNS server and DNS suffix setting, and all are on same VLAN. Used IP address and dns to add them using FQDN but to no avail. Has anyone got any more suggestions i can try as mine are exhausted.

Many thanks

MP

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: IP Telephony Monitoring

Check whether the compatability info and release note matches the present configuration.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/cscowork/ps5431/tsd_products_support_general_information.html

Hall of Fame Super Silver

I had a similar problem that went away after rebooting the CallManager server, give it a try if have not already done so.

Chris

Glad to hear we are not the only ones. Not tried rebooting the MCS boxes yet. Shall try to find a quiet period when this can be done. All compatibility is fine as all 4 servers are built the same from the same set of disks and 1 of them is being recognised. Thanks for the advice all

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content