Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ip telephony over VSAT

we have installed CRA 3.0(2) with CCM 3.2(2c), connected over Vsat connection 2Mbps to gateway 3660.

the agents are on the same local area like icd and callmanager connected with 3xCat3524 ; but the pstn gateway are reached throught a vsat connection.

The choppy oice happen when i have installed the CRS 3.0(2) and migrate the application to SQL and i changed the version of GW Cisco 3660 to 12.2.11.T3.

According to a first audit of the local area network one I finds a great use of NETBIOS, by eliminating it on the level from the CCM, ICD and the agents an error message emerges at the time of the connection of the agent with the ICD (fig.1). Concerning the loss of the packages on the level of Ipphones ( approximately 13 paquets per communication just on signalisation phase ).

I have this problem just on the Cisco 3660, I tested with a Cisco 3640 it functions correctly without paquets loss.

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: ip telephony over VSAT

I am not sure if you have QoS implemented in your network. If not, you should configure some basic QoS to give priority to voice over data.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.