cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP/TV file URL for embedding on a web site.

edextraze
Level 1
Level 1

We have not had any success with accessing an IPTV video file from code posted on a web site. We have been through all the excersises of creating a "helper application" and a "plug-in" but when we follow the directions to embed the HTML code on the web site it doesnt work. We end up just downloading the text file for the helper or plug-in instead of launching the video. Has anyone had any success with this? I did it back with IPTV 2.0 but cannot get it to work with 3.0 or 3.1.

2 Replies 2

j-block
Level 4
Level 4

Instead of creating a web page by hand review the program in content manager and click the "Load Plugin" button. This will create a working version of the plugin that you can save as an .html file and edit to suit your needs.

cjservia
Level 1
Level 1

I agree with j-block on making a copy of the HTML code from content manager. I've gotten this to work several times. I've not come across any issues if I use the content manager generated code. I've done this with 3.0 and 3.1 both.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: