cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP/TV recording

yipn
Level 1
Level 1

I want to use the recording feature on Broadcast server. But it supports only MPEG1/2. I don't know how to manipulate the second capture card which is for MPEG1/2. Does it need a third party driver or software ? If you have done it before, can you please share your experience with me? Thanks for your help.

4 Replies 4

sachon
Level 1
Level 1

What version of s/w are you running? With 3.1 or later, you need to select the specific capture card in the scheduled programs page when creating a live multicast. Once the "capture" is defined, you then select the appropriate program when defining a recording.

i want to recieve vcon video conference multicast through IP/TV viewer.i use IP/TV 3.1 server and IP/TV 3.0 content manager,but i do not know if i setup the capture card.i don not find how to config

hardware capture card in content manager.please help me

i want to recieve vcon video conference multicast through IP/TV viewer.i use IP/TV 3.1 server and IP/TV 3.0 content manager,but i do not know if i setup the capture card.i don not find how to config

hardware capture card in content manager schedule page.please help me

If a VCON device is the source of the video, no capture card on an IPTV server is required. VCON supports SDP/SAP as does IPTV for session announcements. Configuring the VCON device as "an other file server" and using SDP/SAP listener on the content manager should be enough to find the listings of a VCON multicast in content manager. If you asking something other, please clarify...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: