Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC 3.0/3.1/3.5 OnDemand Recording Option

Hi.

I have some doubts with the IP OnDemand Recording Licensing. Are those concurrent licenses or just supervisor licenses? If I bought one IP Ondemand recording license that means that for example a supervisor can record multiple calls or just one call?

I'm always confused with that licensing and I can't find a document that clarify that. Also what is the limit of concurrent calls? 25? 50? lets say for example using a MCS-7835 Server.

TIA,

-Jose

5 REPLIES

Re: IPCC 3.0/3.1/3.5 OnDemand Recording Option

Jose,

I am sorry rather then answering your question, i have a question for you.

On demand recording is a feature of IPCC express or Enterprise.

I have a customer who wants his employees to be able to record conversation on the fly by just clicking a button on their phones? it is possible?

Thanks

Silver

Hi Tarun,

Agent can record themselves if the administrator allows it. This is possible from agent desktops.

Look under Desktop Configuration -> Workflow -> Utility Action in the Admininstrator Users guide for details on setting this up.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_3_1/english/admn_app/adguide.pdf

Regards

Yogi

Silver

Hi Jose,

This is for IPCC Express 3.5 -> On demand recording license is different from Supervisor license. In stand-alone setup hope the maximum tested is 32 simultaneous recording sessions on MCS-7845.

Regards

Yogi

Thanks Yogi..

But for example if I would like to record 32 simultaneous calls, Do I need 32 IP On demand Recording Licenses or just one license can give me the ability to record all 32 calls??

TIA,

-Jose

Silver

Hi Jose,

Sorry for late response.

The license enables the use of the recording feature but the constraint on the number of simultaneous recording sessions is a run time constraint, not a licensing constraint. The number of such sessions is hardware dependent and also depends on the mix of features deployed on the server and whether or not the monitoring/record server is deployed on the primary Express server or on a separate expansion server. See the IPCC Configuration & Ordering tool for bid assuring a configuration.

For more information do send mail to ask-icd-ivr-pm@external.cisco.com

Regards

Yogi

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content