Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

IPCC agent for Macintosh

A few years ago I had checked to see if Cisco supported Macintosh agents for ACD, and they did not but were working on it. I was wondering if anyone knows if the IPCC agents support Macintosh or if someone knows of some differnet software that will support a small call center where the end users are running Macs?

thanks

stephen

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: IPCC agent for Macintosh

As of now, TCL IVR applications don't support any file operations and there is no direct way for a TCL IVR app to access a local or a remote file. The list of the TCL commands supported by TCL IVR is in the TCL IVR command reference:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2192/products_programming_reference_guide_chapter09186a00800de1ec.html#1035430

Probably, a radius server application can access a remote database and return the required info as VSAs in the authentication response.

Community Member

What you can do now is to use IP Phone Agent so you don't need to use a computer to login as an agent. You do it right on the phone. Of course the server side will still need to be Windows base.

Community Member

The phone agent was in beta testing the last i looked. hopefully they have worked all of the bugs out of it.

stephen

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content