Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC agent

I have a scenerio where in an agent is logged on and available to take calls but he is not in the desk when the call arrives. Is there any way to put the call back in queue or roll over to the next available agent by putting the first agent to Not ready state.

2 REPLIES

Re: IPCC agent

There are a couple ways to do this, depending on the release of ICM you are running.

If it is pre-4.6.1, then the easiest way to do this is to configure Call Forward on No Answer (CFNA) in CallManager for your Agent extensions. The CFNA extension would be either the same CTI Route Point that originally delivered the call or, optionally, a Route Point reserved for redirected calls that gives them higher priority, etc.

If you are running 4.6.1 or later, then you can configure an ICM Dialed Number for timed-out calls to an Agent Desktop. This is done in Agent Desk Settings in ICM Configuration Manager. The function is similar to the CallManager method, however this method keeps the communication within ICM (between the IPCC PG and Call Router) which makes the preservation of call data easier.

In either case, the Agent Desktop should be automatically placed in "Not Ready" once the call is redirected.

- Bill

- Bill

Re: IPCC agent

. In pre 4.6.1 scenario if I forward to the same CTI route point wont this call be placed in the bottom of the queue. How can I eliminate this problem and how do I assign priority so that this call is treated first than the rest of them in queue.

Views
Helpful
Replies