Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Blue

IPCC Enterprise Questions

1. I am looking for the report in Webview for the Wrap up codes. They are not stored in SQL but in the registry and I can't find the info in SQL. The agents are selecting the wrap code after each call so it has to be getting recorded somewhere.

2. When doing ICM scripting you have to take into account the reporting ramifications. I am pretty sure each call can only be one Call Type. However, I have a script that gives users options to press 1 for this, 2 for that, etc. No matter what options the caller selects they will eventually get to the same skill group. The customer wants to run reports on the options that the callers are selecting. So, if I could change the call type each time the caller selected an option that would be great, however the caller will be pressing multiple prompts and I need to capture that info each time. Basically what is the best way to script in ICM to allow me to run reports on the options the callers are selecting?

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
2 REPLIES
Blue

Re: IPCC Enterprise Questions

Anyone out there....? Cisco??

Re: IPCC Enterprise Questions

Hello,

I'm working with something similar to Item 2 in your post.

I'm assuming you are using an IVR to do the prompting to the customer. There's a couple different levels of reporting you could possibly create.

The simplest is to provide the last option chosen by the caller through Calltype tagging. Assuming the call arrives in ICM, then is sent off to the IVR for prompting, then returns to the ICM script for skill group assignment, you can reclassify the call at that point.

When the call returns from the IVR, you have a couple choices. (Assuming you have access to ICM variables in the IVR.)

Choice # 1 You can populate a custom variable or PV 1 to 10 with the CED from the caller in the IVR. Then, in ICM scripting, you can do an "If" tree of tests to find out what the caller pressed, reclassify the Calltype (labeling the call with the specfic option), then send the call off to queue.

Choice # 2 You can populate the CED variable in ICM with the caller's final choice, and use the CED node in ICM scripting to branch out to the appropriate Calltype "retag" and final destination. This is a much cleaner option if you have several choices the caller can come back with from the IVR.

Now....

If your reporting requirements are deeper with which you must provide reporting on EACH option the caller presses until they reach their final option, this is a bit more difficult. There's many possibilities here and it depends on the capabilities of the IVR scripting. The gest of it is that you would have to set variables with each choice the caller makes, or continually populate some type of an array, etc. Then reporting becomes more customized as well and may not be available in WebView, unless you are populating the ICM Peripheral Variables or ECC variables.

You could essentially store the data in a custom table in SQL or other database of your choice and extract as needed.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mark Trevithick

Technical Consultant

Hewlett-Packard Consulting & Integration

mailto:mark.trevithick@hp.com

Views
Helpful
Replies