Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

IPCC Express 3.1(2) Question

Howdy,

I am new at this, so bear with me.

I am running CRS 3.1(2) SR2 off-box with CCM 3.3(3) SR2. I've gone through all the CCM and CRA integration steps. I've been able to get an Agent to log into CRA. I've got all Subsystems running and integrated. I am using the ICD-aef example script. I've got 1 Route Point and 6 CTI Ports operational and associated to my RM User account.

If all is well with my integration, then why is it when I dial the RP number (x4333) I notice the call get routed to an available CTI Port and then hang up? Shouldn't the call at least ring?

Thanks

Lee

3 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: IPCC Express 3.1(2) Question

Hey Lee,

You have got most of the required settings up, but you still need to do some more setup before you can hear the ring.

Follow these steps:

1. Start with Subsystems --> Jtapi

a) Create a CTI Port Group

You can add JTAP Triggers Later

2. Subsystem --> ICD

a) Create a CSQ which you need to queue the call to in the icd.aef.

b) You need to configure Skills/Resouce Groups, for proper functionality, but not necessary for getting a ring back.

3. Subsystems --> Cisco Media

Add a new CMT Dialog control group.

Then you need to go to Applications --> Configure Applications

1. Add a new application. Select Cisco Script, provide the necessary information and use the script "icd.aef" and then the required parameters.

2. Add a trigger ( this is the route point u created ), once you add the trigger and save.

Verify all subsystems are up. and then try to place a call.

im writing the steps off of my head, so let me know how it goes

Aslam.

Aslam,

I've done everything above but Step 3. Thanks for the great detail. I'll work on that today and see what happens.

Regards,

Lee

Aslam,

I got it all running. Thanks for your assistance. I didn't think the CMT would be a requirement based on reading the documentation for what it's for. I guess I was wrong.

Lee

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content