Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC express Backup fails from CCM

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I have a 2 callmanager cluster and a stand alone IPCC express. (ccm3.3(3)sr2 & CSA & backup 3.5.44, CRA3.1(1)sr2 & backup 3.5.44(target) all with Symantec anti-virus)

Added the IPCC express as CRA target on the callmanager.

The backup fails on cra:

--------------------

[09:36:46] Finding latest cra database on Ndc1cc001

[09:36:46] Fatal Error - Error finding SQL database: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection

[09:36:46] Fatal Error - Could not find a craSQL database on Ndc1cc001

[09:36:47] Finding latest ccdr database on Ndc1cc001

[09:36:47] Fatal Error - Error finding SQL database: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection

[09:36:47] Fatal Error - Could not find a ccdrSQL database on Ndc1cc001

[09:36:47] Finding latest scheduler database on Ndc1cc001

[09:36:47] Fatal Error - Error finding SQL database: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection

[09:36:47] Fatal Error - Could not find a schedulerSQL database on Ndc1cc001

[09:36:47] Finding latest ICD database on Ndc1cc001

[09:36:47] Fatal Error - Could not find a ICDSQL database on Ndc1cc001

---------------------------

any ideas?

cheers

Sascha

5 Replies 5

marinaibm
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Did you put your sa user and password in the backup configuration?

no, I put the administrator account with password in it....when I click validate it's all ok!

cheers

I had this SAME EXACT issue. Opened a TAC case and everything with no luck. I finally got it working by installing stiback on the CRS server itself. I didn't run it from the CRS server, but by doing that the CM backup was able to authenticate...very weird and I would love to find an explanation.

weird...Did you install it as a backup-server on the CRA??

I installed it as backup target on the CRA box..

thanks

Sascha

found it!!

the installer for the backup doesn't deliver the password to windows correctly...(in my case..) if installed as target....

while installing the backup as target again on the cra server it couldn't validate...but installed anyway. Then changed the password from MMC and it worked! (for sure no typo's while installing...)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: